Cook a meal anytime, anywhere! The BaroCook® Flameless Cooking System is a revolutionary stove for travelers of all types and ages. No matter where you are going, bring this stove along to always have a hot meal. With the supplied heating pack, you can carry, cook and heat your food easily. Just place the heating pack and water into the outer container and then place the inner steel container with your food inside, seal the lid and the steam will heat your food. Enjoy a hot meal within minutes.
The BC-007 stove is our largest and most popular portable stove that fits 40 oz of food or liquid, enough for a 3-4 person meal comfortably or a large meal for two people.
- BaroCook BC-007 D 40 oz. (1200ml) rectangle stove with one 50g heating pack and instructions
- No fire, fuel or electricity required. The heat pack reacts with a small amount of water to heat for up to 30 minutes and stay warm for another 30 minutes
- Great addition to 72 hour kits, go bags, emergency food storage and much more!
- Eco-friendly, non-toxic, odorless and biodegradable heat packets
- The stainless container is great for storing & traveling with food with its airtight lid
- Reheat foods safely in our, food-grade, high-quality, rust-resistant 18/10 stainless steel inner container
- BPA, phthalate, pvc & lead free
- Can be used safely indoors or outdoors.
- For best results use large 50g heat packs
- Caution: Contents will become very hot when heating your food
- Please read the instructions first before using the cooker.
* Also available in three additional sizes: 11 oz (320ml), 28 oz (850ml) and, 30 oz (900ml) round