Pack of 10 large 50g eco-friendly heat packs for flameless thermal cooking - anywhere! The heating packs, which are activated by adding water. The steam it produces is resolved into hydrogen and oxygen gas. They are non-toxic, eco-friendly, odorless, and water-insoluble. The remaining quicklime powder of the heating pack is ecologically friendly. The byproduct is a powder, less toxic than salt, sand, and mud.
Within minutes, the heat packs get to just over 208˚F for up to 30 minutes and stay warm for another 30 minutes. After use, the heating packs can be disposed of in the trash.
- 10 individually wrapped heat packs weighing 50 grams each
- Works with the following products: Barocook Medium (BC-003) & X-Large (BC-007) rectangular; Barocook medium (BC-010) round; Cooking Pouch BC-911; Barocook Pressure Pot (BC-009)
- Not for use with the Small BC-002 and Cafe Mug BC-004
- Activated by adding water.
- Material: Quicklime
- Eco-friendly, non-toxic and biodegradable
- Caution: Contents will become very hot when heating your food
- Please read the instructions first before using.