This small 11 oz stove is an excellent portable, reusable, flameless stove for one person or small meals, such as for young children and infants. Cook a meal anytime, anywhere! The BaroCook® Flameless Cooking System is a revolutionary stove for campers and outdoor enthusiasts. No matter where you are going, bring this stove along to always have a hot meal. With the supplied heating packs, you can carry, cook and heat your meals easily. Just place the heating pack and water into the outer container and then place the inner steel container with your meal inside, seal the lid and let the combination of hot water, steam and the heat pack heat your meal. When your meal is heated, open the lid and enjoy!
- BaroCook BC-002, small 11 oz. stove, one medium 20g heating pack, instructions
- No fire, fuel or electricity required. The heat pack reacts with a small amount of water to heat for up to 30 minutes
- Eco-friendly, non-toxic and biodegradable heat packets
- The stainless container is great for storing & traveling with food with its airtight and leak-proof lid
- Reheat foods safely with high-quality rust-resistant type 304 stainless steel
- BPA, phthalate, pvc & lead free
- Caution: Contents will become very hot when heating your food. Please read the instructions first before using the cooker.
* Also available in three additional sizes: 28 oz (850ml), 40 oz (1200ml) rectangular and 30 oz (900ml) round
** BC-002 requires the use of medium 20g Heat Packs