Easily cook a large meal without the need of fire! This revolutionary new stove is perfect for campers, outdoor enthusiasts, first responders, 72 hour kits and much more. It can also be used for emergency situations or when gas or electricity is unavailable. This stove reaches temperatures of 214.7 degrees Fahrenheit to quickly cook your meals.
- BC-009 47 oz. heats up to 214.7° F, 2 50g heating packs included, instruction sheet
- No fire or electricity required. The heat pack reacts with a small amount of water to heat for up to 30 minutes
- Eco-friendly, non-toxic and biodegradable heat packets available
- Reheat foods safely with high-quality rust-resistant type 304 stainless steel
- BPA, phthalate, pvc & lead free
How to Use:
- Separate the outer pot from the inner pot and wash silicone inner ring before use.
- Place food into the stainless steel inner pot and cover with lid.
- Open the outer pot pressure valve.
- Open two heating packs and lay them flat inside the outer pot. Pour the suggested amount of water over the heating packs in the outer pot.
- Place the inner pot into outer pot by aligning the triangle on the inner pot with the handle of the outer pot. Then turn clockwise to align handles.
- Close the pressure valve and wait until your food is ready.
See instructions. Used heating packs can be disposed of in the trash.
Please Note: The outer pot gets very hot immediately after the heating packs are activated – please use caution. The Pressure Cooker Pot produces heat and steam. Protect the heating pack from water or moisture before use by keeping heat pack outer pouch sealed until ready to use. Once open, activate the heating pack within one hour. After use allow heating packs to fully cool before disposing in trash. Do Not open the actual heating pack at any time. Keep away from fire and other ignition sources. Store and use the stove in a well-ventilated area.