Cook a meal anytime, anywhere! The BaroCook® Flameless Cooking System is a revolutionary thermal pot for campers, outdoor enthusiasts, first responders, railroaders, emergency food storage and so much more, the uses are endless. No matter where you are going, bring this stove along to always have a hot meal. With the included heating packs, you can carry, cook, and heat your food easily. Just place the heating pack and water into the outer container and then place the inner steel container with your meal inside, seal the lid and let the combination of hot water, steam and the heat pack heat or cook your meal. When the food is heated, open the lid and enjoy your hot meal.
Includes one 40 oz (1200ml) stove and five 50g heating packs.
- No fire or electricity required. The heat pack reacts with a small amount of water to heat for up to 30 minutes. Water is your fuel!
- Eco-friendly, non-toxic, and biodegradable heat packets
- The stainless container is lead-free and perfect for storing & traveling with food with its airtight and leak-proof lid.
- Reheat foods safely with high-quality rust-resistant type 304 stainless steel
- Can be used safely indoors or outdoors
- BPA, phthalate, PVC & lead-free
* Caution: Contents will become very hot when heating your food. Please read the instructions first before using the cooker.
The BaroCook thermal pot is perfect for your outdoor cooking equipment/camping gear or emergency survival kit and bug out bags.